Monday

Satellites in the astronomical HOOD


prophecies..., deep thought by becca re: facebook, and entertainment subscription extortion...

courtesy of the blogger below.... thank you for helping me think this evening

All I have thought about is how to get rid of the GO$^amned FLEAS my dog acquired, first time in 8 1/2 YEARS
I blame all of the children that I know the only common denominator.

if someone made an app that you had to think about the people on your friend list and everyone was 100% honest ' what is the first thing you think of /remember when you see my name? We could have a LOT of fun.....
Direct TV I would not recommend Direct TV they're in cahoots with the Sirius Satellites in the astronomical HOOD, let us not forget Sprint though I LOVE them because they allow me to slow roll them as long as I am true to my word which I am.

LONELY ROADS and PSYCHOPATHS See this blog
I tried to comment and follow but the image and word verification rejected me, repeatedly.

My stage debut was at the age of 11.... a MAIN character....
the...... Blanche Dubois? NOOOOOO the

Velveteen RABBIT

I was REAL I was REALLY REAL...................................................

if someone made an app that you had to think about the people on your friend list and everyone was 100% honest ' what is the first thing you think of /remember when you see my name? We could have a LOT of fun.....
Direct TV I would not recommend Direct TV clearly they're in cahoots with the Sirius Satellites in the astronomical HOOD


I have had a day off from work and have spent the last well too many hours reading blogs. I believe I have found a voice I am truly in AWE of
but................

he has not posted since January ... Is blog high and subsequent crash something I should get used to? I am still in the honeymoon phase of my blogger CRUSH.

here is my 'comment':

I really like your style, your voice, your blog. I feel ya on so many things, we have lived parallel lives geographically and emotionally at least though I am heter=O

Driving down RT6A by any chance?
I worked as teen to get to the cape to work as a teen to get back to NY to get OUT of Queens and never go back to Brooklyn, and live in the 'CITY'.... I am probably ten years older than you , but once tried to write a play ( COUGH NO talent) in a cottage in Orleans, worked all over in restaurants, and once I had arrived ( again) in NY on Fifth Avenue at no less, Tiffny and Co. selling jewelry but I was so lonely. Watching tourists spend all the money they have re-buying items they made was jut sickening enough for me to land in NH ( again) and for the last 8 years I have not moved back to NY. Being in NY was like your driving addiction for me.
KEEP WRITING you are a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment