Thursday

Goodnight Bush





http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7809160.stm

The 'misunderestimated' president?

President George W Bush

All politicians are prone to make slips of the tongue in the heat of the moment - and President George W Bush has made more than most.

The word "Bushism" has been coined to label his occasional verbal lapses during eight years in office, which come to an end on 20 January.

Here are some of his most memorable pronouncements


I just had to share this as I received my copy of Goodnight Bush from amazon today.
A hilarious parody the Bush years.


Otherwise I am wondering why I am still awake when I be swallowing my z-pak starter pills so I can bring my head to work tomorrow.
Today I listened to the 2nd cd of Fania all stars, a collection of salsa music that made me forget about the corporate politics and the disgusting thing I had to sign today that I determined was best left uncontested. In the interest of my own self preservation the details will not be posted here, not yet anyway. Not that anyone actually reads my blog. My dog is snuggled up near my lap and continues to abhor the computer, did I mention she is an 86 lb German Shepherd?
After last weeks 30 below am temperatures I am hoping the rest of this miserable winter will fly by.
I am reading the Gurney's catalog and planning seeds, as opposed to planting seeds.
I purchased Another Night in Suck City by Nick Flynn as well, neither of which I have started to read.
Too busy with my fulfilling time waster of choice, Poker Palace at the lousiest excuse for maintaining friendships facebook.
I never come across any fans of Marian Keyes She is my favorite author for light reading in the chic lit genre. Any fans out there?
But back to reality... is my sister relapsing? Will I ever cease worrying that my niece will become a delinquent pregnant and uneducated with the same tween attitude that combusted overnight when she turned 13?


http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1193062

Remove Formatting from selection

No comments:

Post a Comment