Sunday

a Life Coach's newsletter , my repsonse too

That was great! I really enjoyed reading that, and precisely why I call facebook SPYBOOK
I have often thought about dog training in this way, especially when in a relationship. If the man pisses on your favorite rug then you must rub his nose in it, and hold it there long enough so that he learns. The rug can be your spirit, your time, your self esteem, your family, your body, or your wallet.

What do you think?

No Ihave not successfully trained either a dog or a man thus far...
HAHAHAHAH
Rebecca
( namesake)

the below is a high school classmate of mine from Northfield Mount Hermon School she lives in NY where I used to as well... she is a life coach I may be in need of her services enjoy her and click to her site!



> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> The Rebecca Soulette Newsletter March 29, 2009
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Table of Contents:
>
> Leave It! (Or The Benefits Of Puppy Training)
>
> Dear Rebecca,
>
> I hope March is treating you well and that springtime is on its way!
>
> This week's article is all about how a little bit of dog training has helped
> me IMMEASURABLY to move forward in my life. Who knew???
>
> My hope is that it will help you too!
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Take care,
> Rebecca :-)
>
> Leave It! (Or The Benefits Of Puppy
> Training)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> I don't know about you, but I like to think of myself as advanced,
> intelligent, complicated. I like to think that all my years on this planet
> have made me into a sophisticated, intricate, fascinating machine that has
> the capability of using fancy systems and techniques to better my life.
>
> But recently, my ego bubble was popped when it became abundantly clear that
> what I REALLY needed to fix a challenge I was having was straight-ahead,
> no-holes-barred PUPPY TRAINING. I needed to learn to simply obey a command.
> Period.
>
> What was that command?
>
> "Leave it!"
>
> The same thing one of my best friends says to her puppy when the dog picks
> up something nasty and she wants her to spit it out.
>
> A little over a week ago, I found myself in a pickle: I was in a
> semi-obsessive, mean to myself, depressed place over a guy who, for whatever
> reason, just isn't that into me. So I called my friend for help.
>
> We strategized ways I could keep this guy in my life (as we're currently
> working together on some projects) while simultaneously getting him and any
> reminders of him out of my sight so that I'd have little temptation to
> obsess about the fact that he's not into me.
>
> Through our conversation, I deleted all of this guy's emails & texts and
> removed his phone number from my caller ID & cell phone. Then, we came to
> the stickiest challenge: Facebook, the obsessive girl's road to hell.
>
> For those of you unfamiliar with facebook, suffice it to say, signing on to
> my account provides ample opportunities to see snippets of this guy's life
> when I LEAST EXPECT IT and could easily get sidetracked paying attention to
> it. I didn't want to delete him as one of my facebook "friends," yet, I
> didn't want to be sideswiped by random posts about him.
>
> My friend had the PERFECT strategy. While I was coming up with complicated
> ways of trying to avoid noticing this guy online, my friend said, simply,
> "You know what? I think you're going to have to do what I've been training
> my puppy to do when she picks up something icky in her mouth: 'Leave it!'
> You know, 'Spit it out!' 'Drop it!' Because he's poison to you right now,
> Rebecca. You've got to just, 'Leave it!' "
>
> Know what? She was RIGHT!
>
> There are times in our lives when a specific system or strategy may help us
> unlearn a habit, but, at the end of the day, sometimes we DO have to treat
> ourselves the way we would treat a brand new puppy who needs to be trained.
> Simply COMMAND ourselves to "Leave it!" and then OBEY. And that's what I've
> been doing, successfully, ever since she suggested it.
>
> Each time I see his updates online, I hear my friend's Alpha Dog Voice in my
> head barking, "Leave it!" and I spit it out (or scroll away from it).
> Understanding that the "Leave It!" command is all about my safety, my
> comfort, and my happiness, and that little bits of information about this
> guy are like a slimy, ratty stick that I shouldn't chew on or bring into the
> house.
>
> Instead of trying to THINK my way out of letting this guy go, my job is
> simply to OBEY THE COMMAND, just like her puppy does when she picks up
> something bad for her.
>
> Are there places in your life where you're stuck trying to let something go
> where it would really help to just have someone follow you around and shout,
> "Rebecca, Leave it!" If so, I invite you to try it: be your own dog trainer
> and simply OBEY and see if it helps you make progress.
>
> It's now clear to me (as I'm becoming less and less attached to this guy)
> that there are quite a few places in my life where puppy training would help
> me more than anything.
>
> This week, whatever it is you need to let go of, "Leave it!" and see what
> happens.
>
> Let me know if it works for you!
>
> www.RebeccaSoulette.com
>
>
> About Rebecca Soulette, CFLC III
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Life Coach, Rebecca Soulette, CFLC III, is a senior level coach certified
> through the Fearless Living Institute. She is an expert in helping her
> clients to live the lives they were born to live. She is also the creator of
> www.LifeBeyondCelebrity.com, where she helps celebrities and others in the
> public eye create balanced and fulfilling lives beyond their fame. Rebecca
> Soulette, CFLC III, also offers teleclasses, private 1:1 and group coaching.
> To help both celebrities and non-celebrities alike live the lives the were
> born to live. Learn more now at www.RebeccaSoulette.com.
>
> (c) Copyright 2009 Little Soul Enterprises, LLC~all rights reserved.
>
>
>
> Unsubscribe or change subscriber options
> https://soulette.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=335&e=0d7d2342
>
> Little Soul Enterprises, LLC 504 E. 79th St. #4C New York, NY 10075 United
> States

No comments:

Post a Comment