Monday

'take what you want and leave the rest'

SO he tossed my lapytop out on the steps when yet again my unemployment failed to arrive....

3 months ..........

and now I have FINALLY connected to the ol HP PAviliom M 70...
And am inept at setting the display with the NVDIA panel so my eyes will not cross........


I babysat this weekend and am too tired to even type I look like I am in line at a clinic nodding off over the desk..

the 'guys' are playing Hold Em so I got to unpack from a hectic weekend and let's just say I have not slept more than 2 hours..


CHOKING incident with a TANGERINE ..... beat myself up ALL NIGHT LONG for not having CPR and Heimlich training..... HAD to watch her sleep and ensure she was breathing from 10 pm until 6 :30 am ( thank you SPRING AHEAD....)

I CRIED after myt brither in law ( x) and nephew got on the bus back to NY...

I yelled at Victoria for saying she did not care and that noone willcare about anything I DO have done and will do when they are BIG unless I have money..( Translation / newsflash I do not care about The future I am attempting to keep them LIVING inthe NOW and appreciate the special little love shiners while they DO love me) and I did not ever ask her to LOVe THEM as I do her daughter and grnadson but that these people are my life and I cannot caretake her emotionally and talk her off the ledge 15 times a day when she regrettablynad understandlably PANICS when her calls are unanswered and my friend is either sick of her yes! and or using OH WELL It is NOT horrific it is LIFE and we CAN at least find some reason to continue ON and thinking of others.


I still wish someone would put on my fb wall that I ROCK for the myriad of things I do albeit 'askew' and all...

and well my NEPHEW DID at last he said he loves me he is 8....

RIGHT UP THERE in a BOLD headline YES!!!

AND Victoria tells me corals son Dylan so enjoyed the card I made him and the CHeetha from ANimal Planet I sent in the US Mail that he took them with him in his baby stroller to get a bagel..

YEAH this was happening about when here in NH, the mum my 'bf''s daughter returned hungover and I was blown off for gas money after watching her 2 and my one nephew for over 24 hours and she had the BALLS to ask me to go back upstairs for her MONEY bag... she was too 'hungover' and needed ot go out for breakfast.
UGH.... I promise and have acted on it already that I pay it forward and Kelley and Lisle if you ever read this, I do.....

I have and continue to... One difference is I borrow once. and share forever when I have everyone has...
when I do not I do NOT with the active folk in my life today. zzz

Blameless children.............. noone of us liked the force feeding of humble pie blah blah blahbidy BLAH...
I love em ALL drunk or sober but their kids MORe becauyse at least they love back...

No comments:

Post a Comment