Monday

my little joke

What do you call a contract engaged people sign that are recovering alcoholics?

A pre NIP

heheheheh

MINE all MINE and proud of it...
Surely someone has thought of that one prior....
After any and all reasonable accommodations were provided to the relapsing spouse to get and remain well, the last one standing holds their possessions hard won in recovery until they if they are able to remain sober again.
Any pre-nip behaviors to be outlined for each and considered to be contributory to the dis-solution of the marriage.
Right out the front door you go, take the baggage with you,  out the door  and sober bereft one is not allowed any subsequent martyring enabling fixing helping and or whining at meetings. Nor would it be excuse for evasion of one's own program.
Can you think of anyone?

I can...
If only right????? SIGH
I am no sponsoring anyone right now and this is good as i am suddenly sans BALLS....
Since Lee died I am doubting everything I say because I am stuck between the tell it like it IS and the fuck me I am scared to lose my friend and I know I am powerless so keep listening and listening to the bullshit.....

I am so careful with my words as I naievely have never imagined a person with one foot IN and one arm out for soooo long. I cannot tell if it is like using a meeting once a week as a social club or what...

Brings me to the next existential recovery crisis of late. SO am I scared to come out as an atheist at mtgs? Am I scared to admit it out loud because it someone makes my recovery fraudulent? OR once it is spoken my higher power will realize I conned the 12 step system and I will drink? I had a dream I was drunk and hunting for drugs.  This is all because My anniversary is June 2nd and it is as good a time as any to marinate in the contradictions within the big book and within myself.
There is all of this freedom in the description 'God of my own understanding'.
And yet so confining are the words ' God either SI or isn't what was our choice to be?

Can anyone else relate to this?

If you say the A you are scarlet with asshole all over, and if you do not and inside wonder how friends you admire in every single aspect of their being could take the bible literally...

No comments:

Post a Comment